Speech therapists treat patients who are having disorders related to speech, language and fluency such as conditions like aphasia or developmental disabilities. We caringly and patiently facilitate the client’s exercises on their buccal area to help them recover from possible weakness of their mouth and cheek muscles and brain exercises. These treatments will hopefully remedy speech delay.
Speech Therapy services:
- Reducing Fluency Difficulties
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Treatment
- After-Stroke Disorders (Slurred Speech)
- Treatment for Hypernasality
- Instruction on Eating and Swallowing Strategies
- Treatment for Down Syndrome
- Auditory Processing Disorders Therapy
- Speech Disorder Evaluations and Personalized Therapy Plan
- In-Home Therapy Sessions
- Phonological Delays Therapy
- Dysphagia Treatment (Difficulty in Swallowing)
Please call 781-805-8106 for home health care inquiries.