Physical Therapists help people cope and treat their physical strains that may have been caused by accidents, illness or aging.
Our Therapists at Access Homecare Services, Inc. use therapeutic exercises and techniques in order to lessen the limb’s pain and treat the area with various tools and techniques.
- Flexibility Restoration
- Training with Body Mechanics
- ADL Skills / Self Care Skills Training
- Gait Rehabilitation
- Energy Conservation Training and Management
- Arthritis Treatment
- Proper Posture and Positioning
- Swimming Pool / Aquatic Therapy
- Management of Primary Lymphedema
- Reducing Risks for Falling
- Care and Management Post-Surgery
- Enhancement of Physical Strength
- Toning and Coordination of Muscle
Physical therapists can help the patient’s household or family members to also perform certain stretching and exercises. This is part of our patient and family health education program which is essential in the Physical Therapy plan. Please call 781-805-8106 for home health care inquiries.