Medical Social Services
Social workers help patients go through times when their health’s improvement is impeded. They help assist the patient and the patient’s family in crisis intervention and assistance in applications for financial aid.
Medical Social Worker Functions
- Parenting Guidance and Counseling
- Arranging Foster Care for Minors
- Nursing Home Placement Assistance
- Assisting the Patient with Hospital Discharge
- Private Counseling Services for the Patient
- Bereavement Support and Grief Counseling
- Resources for Healthcare Policy
- Supportive Case Management
- Assistance with Inpatient and Outpatient Services
- Assisting in the Development of the Care Plan
- Psychosocial Assessment and Support
- Assisting Clients in Sourcing Funds for Health Services
We will help you cope in the health situations you are going through, everything will be alright! You have the support of Access Homecare Services, Inc. Please call 781-805-8106 for home health care inquiries.